St Laurence’s College has a nationally recognised Choral Program of Excellence with over 250 students involved in choirs from Years 5 to 12. Any student can join the Choral Program whether they have voice lessons or not and students are not required to audition.
The choral program works in conjunction with the Voice Program to teach boys to sing. The singing groups work as effective teams to develop their singing and musical skills to enable students to perform a wide range of music. Many of St Laurence’s College singers are instrumentalists participating in bands and ensembles.
- Treble hood (Not auditioned Primary Choir)
- ‘Reblehood (Auditioned Primary Choir)
- Big Brotherhood (Senior Chamber Choir)
- Little Brotherhood (specifically for the changing voice)
- Year 5 Choir
Click on the files and Youtube links below for a sample of some of our choral performances:
- SLC Choir Track 1 (Click to Download)
- SLC Choir Track 2 (Click to Download)
- Praise His Holy Name, Brotherhood Choir
- Simon Zealotes, Brotherhood Choir
- Homeland, Brotherhood Choir
- L’amoureudse, Brotherhood Choir