Our library is named after Brother John Stanislaus Campbell (1904-1984). A gifted and committed teacher, he was a member of the St Laurence’s College teaching staff in 1965 and 1966 before being appointed the first provincial leader of the newly established Queensland province then known as the St Francis Xavier Province.
Our modern library facilities endeavour to reflect the example set by Br Campbell’s outstanding dedication to learning and inspirational leadership.
The Brother Campbell Resource Centre (BCRC) consists of three special library collections: the Junior School Library (Years 5-7), the Senior School Library (Years 8-12) and a special Bookroom collection which administers the College’s textbooks.
Click here to login for the latest information on the Br Campbell Resource Centre Intranet page.