Brother Campbell Resource Centre
The College Library is named after Brother John Stanislaus Campbell (1904-1984). A gifted and committed teacher, he was a member of the St Laurence’s College teaching staff in 1965 and 1966 before being appointed the first provincial leader of the newly established Queensland province then known as the St Francis Xavier Province. St Laurence’s College modern library facilities aim to reflect the example set by Br Campbell’s outstanding dedication to learning and inspirational leadership.
The Brother Campbell Resource Centre consists of three special library collections: the Junior School Library (Years 5-7), the Senior School Library (Years 8-12) and a special Bookroom collection that administers the College’s textbooks.
For more information visit the Br Campbell Resource Centre Intranet page.
The staff at the Brother Campbell Resource Centre strive to achieve excellence in the delivery of information services to St Laurence’s College community. They aim to provide a welcoming and stimulating environment that supports the teaching, learning and recreational needs of all. By forming partnerships with all members of the College community, within the traditions of a school formed in the Edmund Rice tradition, every staff member at the Resource Centre aims to foster cooperative working relationships in order to create positive learning opportunities to meet the needs of our learners for the 21st century.Next