St Laurence’s College is a Catholic School in the Edmund Rice Tradition, which has over 1850 boys enrolled from Year 5 to Year 12.
Available positions, including expressions of interest for relief teaching, are listed here when vacant as well as in the Courier Mail and Seek.
Documents and links relevant to employment at St Laurence’s College are:
- Edmund Rice Education Australia – The Charter
- FairWork Information Statement
- Edmund Rice Education Australia – Code of Conduct
- Edmund Rice Education Australia – Principles of Employment
- Edmund Rice Education Australia – Child Protection Policy and Process
- St Laurence’s College Vision & Mission Statements
- Queensland Government Working with Children Requirements – The Blue Card System
Thank you for your interest in working at St Laurence’s College.
Applications are invited for the following positions:
Full-time continuing middle leadership position with a negotiable start date:
Head of Learning Support
Full-time contract teaching position commencing Term 4 2017 through to October 2018:
Teacher of FTV & New Media
Full-time continuing positions commencing January 2018:
Teacher of Primary
Full-time contract teaching positions for 2018, commencing January 2018:
Teacher of Physics & Chemistry
Teacher of Information Processing & Technology
Applications must be received by 3:00pm on Wednesday, 23 August 2017. Applications should be addressed to the College Principal and submitted via email to email@example.com.
Enquiries can be directed to:
Mr Peter Cook
Dean of Staff
St Laurence’s College
Phone number: 07 3010 1165
Note: All applicants will be subject to EREA and legislative screening procedures and will be required to authorise such checks and provide identification. These checks are consistent with EREA’s commitment to child protection policies and procedures.Next