St Laurence’s College is a Catholic School in the Edmund Rice Tradition, which has over 1850 boys enrolled from Year 5 to Year 12.
Available positions, including expressions of interest for relief teaching, are listed here when vacant as well as in the Courier Mail and Seek.
There are currently no vacancies.
Documents and links relevant to employment at St Laurence’s College are:
- Edmund Rice Education Australia – The Charter
- FairWork Information Statement
- Edmund Rice Education Australia – Code of Conduct
- Edmund Rice Education Australia – Principles of Employment
- Edmund Rice Education Australia – Child Protection Policy and Process
- St Laurence’s College Vision & Mission Statements
- Queensland Government Working with Children Requirements – The Blue Card System
Thank you for your interest in working at St Laurence’s College.
Note: All applicants will be subject to EREA and legislative screening procedures and will be required to authorise such checks and provide identification. These checks are consistent with EREA’s commitment to child protection policies and procedures.Next