St Laurence's College is fortunate to have excellent buildings, grounds and facilities which are conducive to maintaining an effective learning environment.
Special features at the College include:
- Well-equipped classrooms;
- Science and computer laboratories;
- Primary and Secondary Resource Centres;
- Specialist rooms for Art, Drama, Dance, Film & Television and Multimedia, Graphics & Technology, Hospitality, Language and Music;
- A 1500 seat auditorium (The Edmund Rice Performing Arts Centre (ERPAC);
- A 240 seat theatre;
- A 25 metre pool;
- A multiple purpose sports hall; and
- A chapel.
St Laurence's has playing fields at Runcorn, easily accessible to the railway station. Change rooms and a function centre complement eight grass fields.
Camp Laurence, St Laurence's Outdoor Education Centre, is located on five hectares on the western bank of Lake Moogerah. A dining hall, modern kitchen, ablution block and dormitories can accommodate 120 plus students.